I’m going to open a comment thread. However:
- Be nice. If you can’t be nice, be constructive.
- Stay on topic; say something about my books. As political as I am, let’s keep it out of the comment thread unless it has something specific to do with something I wrote in one of my books (or in the various pages lying around this place).
- Don’t spam. I spend an appreciable part of my day fighting and cleaning up spam. Spammers can take their spam and shove it.
- All comments are moderated; I’ll check them a couple of times a day. If you spam, or if you’re a jerk, your comment will not appear. I swing a mean ban hammer. If you’ve ever been on a mailing list I administer, you know that.
- Yes, I am a bastard. You’ve read my books and you haven’t figured that out? 🙂
Comments may be made in this post, below. They’ll be open for a week, starting as of the timestamp on this post.
(Oh, to register and log in, go to the Meta menu at the bottom right — scroll all the way down the sidebar, you’ll see it. Unless you’re a bot.)